FREQUENTLY ASK QUESTIONS
Do you ship a vehicle in any condition?
What documents are required to ship a vehicle?
We required the following:
- Original Certificate of ownership title without Lien record
- Used vehicle or pre-owned
- New vehicle
- No Sales Tax is payable to the Seller and proof of export will be given to the Seller if requested.
- Power of Attorney giving a permission to clear your documents on your behalf – since some of the
ports will ask
> existing Certificate of Title can be endorsed by the seller to the new owner
> Original Certificate of Origin must be obtained from the vehicle dealership. We need this to
get Custom Clearance.
> Bill of Sale is also required with Notarized
How can i track my vehicle?
What is the benefit of ASL Account?
ASL Shipping Line account benefits:
- Manage account online
- Manage your vehicles inventory
- Able you to monitor your containers
> Car on hand
> Car on the way
> Shipped vehicles
> Manifest vehicles
> Vehicles with or without title
Where can I check the status of the vehicle after it is towed?
Two (2) options to check:
- (1) On your ASL Shipping Line account
- (2) Public tracking on the website: https://aslshippingline.com/tracking/